Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP :: Fa fa fa socks & Snowflake

Untitled

Keep Calm Craft On :: WIP Wednesday :: Yarn Along

Reading: I got a free book from one of my bookclubs, and I choose "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. I'm just a few pages in, so I can't tell you if I like it or not.
And I am still reading my way through "A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold" by George R. R. Martin. I've read pass the season finale in the Game of Thrones series - and boy do I look forward to season 4!!

Knitting: My Freya shawl is blocking, FO post coming soon :)
So on the needles now is a pair of Fa fa fa socks. And I've started Snowflake for Eirin. 

12 comments:

  1. Reading the Happiness Project is what finally gave me the nerve to start blogging and commenting, an inspiring book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute socks; the snowflake looks like a fun knit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours in that sock. What a cute yoke on that snowflake pullover. Lucky Eirin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like such a great book, gonna have to check that out.
    love those socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm intrigued by that book as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helgen kommer nær... fin sokker du strikker. Masse gleder ønsker deg med din bok. Jeg leser Rafik Schami
    Reise mellom natt og morgen. Hjertelige hilsen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the socks are coming along beautifully. That yarn you're using looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great knits you are working on. That snow flake sweater is beautiful, put a smile on my face !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're having nice weather and getting out in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sock. The colours and single cable are perfect together.
    Nice snowflake start.
    Enjoy the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those socks! I wish they were toe up though. :) Everyone in my family except me are big fans of Game of Thrones--and boy the conversations I hear after an episode are pretty animated!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of the sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥