Sunday, June 2, 2013

This week in the garden

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


- Blooming birdcherry
- I found a pretty little Heartsease growing amongs the weeds, so I dug it up and planted it in one of the rised beds
- The rose root is starting to bloom
- Pretty little tomato flowers
- Redcurrant flowers
- Zucchini buds
- The raddish is growing
- The raspberry bushes that I thought had died during the winter, has starting to get leaves
- Potatoes has been planted
- Pretty Barlotti beans has been planted

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I had your enthusiasm for my yard! I think I will just sit and knit today. :)
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Greenery for you! The succulents are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥