Macro Monday :: I heart macro
I love these little flowers!
There has been a few poping up here and there,
but this year after we dug away some weeds,
we have a big area with them in the garden.
I had to dig up some and plant them in one of my raised beds
so I can look at them from the deck :)
I love these little flowers!
There has been a few poping up here and there,
but this year after we dug away some weeds,
we have a big area with them in the garden.
I had to dig up some and plant them in one of my raised beds
so I can look at them from the deck :)
Vackra små blommor!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Thank you for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
ReplyDeleteVery lovely!!
ReplyDeleteLove these little beauties!
ReplyDeleteSweet lil' pops of color.
ReplyDeleteI heart Macro as well :) Beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful shot! I love forget-me-nots too :)
ReplyDeleteI love Forgetmenots too. They spread. I usually pull some and some I just cut back so I have them next year. Mainly they seed themselves all over. Usually in the SPring they are growing in my grass. I dont cut it until they are done. Lovely picture
ReplyDeleteJanice
I love these little flowers--some years they pop up in my yard too. Your photo of them is stunning!
ReplyDelete*smiles*
The borage family is so determined, I have Borage coming up every year too, and tons of ground cover Comfrey. The little flowers of Forget-Me-Nots are always so perfect and colorful.
ReplyDelete