Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
Yikes! Do you have to start thinking of winter already?
Well, it's a job I like to do during summer...And it's better to have it done before it gets cold ;)
Oh dear and we're only just experiencing some summer weather here. Still I understand why you've already started chopping kindling having followed your blog through last winter and realised how cold and long your winters are.
w(°o°)w
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
Yikes! Do you have to start thinking of winter already?
ReplyDeleteWell, it's a job I like to do during summer...
DeleteAnd it's better to have it done before it gets cold ;)
Oh dear and we're only just experiencing some summer weather here. Still I understand why you've already started chopping kindling having followed your blog through last winter and realised how cold and long your winters are.
Deletew(°o°)w
ReplyDelete