Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP :: Basket weave rib socks and a minion

Untitled


Reading: I needed some light summer reading, so I picked up The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble. I've just read a few pages, but I hope it's a good book.

Knitting & Crocheting: We've been working a lot in the garden the last week, so there haven't been much time for knitting. But I have knitted a little on hubby's socks and I've started to make a minion for the kids :)
The kids love the film and we're heading out to see Despicable Me 2 on Sunday :)
The Love pillow is also off the needles. I just have to sew in some buttons - so there will be a FO post soon.

Marius jackets knitted by grandma :)

And I just have to share what my mom has knitted for the kids.
Marius jackets. SO happy she made them. If I should have knitted one for each of them it would have taken me ages...

Marius jackets knitted by grandma :)

15 comments:

  1. Wowza!!! Those sweaters! I love the goldenrod color you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Marius jackets are amazing! What lucky kids to have both a mom and a grandmother who knit so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jackets are amazing. Now I want one for my kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelige Mariusjakker! Så heldig du er som kan la moren din ta det kjedelige strikkearbeidet (strikke 3 av et mønster er kjedelig), så kan du kose deg med noe spennende ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! impressive jackets! love that deep yellow yarn you are using also :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jackets!!!! How stunning are they? And how lucky are those three kiddos? Do you think your mom might adopt my 3 grandgirls and knit them each one? ;) :) Never in a hundred years will my knitting skills hit that level of excellence. Your mom is an inspiration! Love the yarn you are using on the socks too--I may have to look up that sock pattern.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, MY goodness! Your mom is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those jackets look amazing! I think it would take me months to knit just one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the typical teen attitude from the elder child. And the little ones just make it so much more delightful! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I can see the knitting talent runs in the family. The jackets and the children are all just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of work for all three. Good job on the fittings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, your Mom is amazing!! Those jackets are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful jackets! How long did those take her to do?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥