Hej Hege! Yes I agree totally with Mr Eeyore, 'weeds' is such a derogatory name for some very beautiful plants indeed, and your photos are wonderful! mvh liz
Such an exquisite variety of flowers! .. sorry it took me a while to stop by to visit, the kids and I have been traveling from Sunday morning until late this afternoon. Thank you for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
Hej Hege!
ReplyDeleteYes I agree totally with Mr Eeyore, 'weeds' is such a derogatory name for some very beautiful plants indeed,
and your photos are wonderful!
mvh
liz
Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteSnygga bilder på de vackra blommorna!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely captures, each one a beauty.
ReplyDeleteSuch an exquisite variety of flowers! .. sorry it took me a while to stop by to visit, the kids and I have been traveling from Sunday morning until late this afternoon. Thank you for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful series of flowers ~
ReplyDeleteYou captured some great shots here.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!!
ReplyDelete