Sunday, September 15, 2013

FO :: His and Hers ♡

Untitled

I started this pair of thick and warm woolsocks for Hubby and me back in March. And I only had one sock left to knit... Then I guess some other projects came along and kept me away until a week or so ago when I picked it up again. I think wollsocks or "læsta" / "raggsokker" as they are called here in Norway, are boring to knit. But it is so worth it when you have a pair to wear.
They are meant to be worn as a second pair of cozy and warm socks when it's cold.
I often wear two pairs of woolsocks during the coldest part of winter.

Pattern: 64 and 60 sts, 2x2 rib and a short row heel
Yarn: Mor Aase Raggegarn 113 g blue and 110 g pink
Needles: 3,5 mm / US 4
Size: European 42 and 40
Started: March 9 , 2013
Completed: September 11, 2013

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Do have a magic wand somewhere? You whip out socks like it's nothing! Very cute the whole his and hers theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable his and her socks :) Love the tweediness!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥