Friday, September 6, 2013

FO's :: Turn a Square and mitts

Untitled

I had quite a bit left of the Kureyon Sock from Noro after finishing my Waffel socks, so first I casted on a pair of toe-up socks,
but I changed my mind and casted on a hat for Eirin instead.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Turn a Square (free pattern)
Yarn: 17 g Kureyon Sock by Noro # S240 and 27 g Sisu #1042
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5 and 3 mm / US 2,5
Size: I casted on 120 sts to fit my 11 yo
Started: September 2 2013
Completed: September 4 2013



Untitled

Eirin wanted the hat to be a little baggy, so I made it longer than the pattern said.

Untitled

Still there was some yarn left, so I knitted her some matching mitts ;)

Ravelry project page
Pattern: None, I made it up as I knitted. But I casted on 52 sts.
Yarn: 7 g Kureyon Sock by Noro # S240 and 14 g Sisu #1042
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Started: September 5 2013
Completed: September 6 2013

12 comments:

  1. I really like the colors of the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the bright stripes against the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! I love the stripes, perfect set you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this variegation worked up with the grey! Fantastic set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern of Jared's, and I really like what you did with it. It looks great in the slouchy version you made for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors- so cheery and colorful- brilliant that you mixed it with the neutral grey- makes really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice! Pink and grey is a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm absolutely in love with your set, I think I'll follow and knit something similar for my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I like how the grey brings out the colour gradient.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥