Sunday, September 22, 2013

FO :: Hitchhiker

Untitled

Oh, it was a bit sad to cast off the last stitches on this project...
Such a fun knit - and I love how it turned out! It's definitely going to be my new favorite scarf this fall/winter :)

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Hitchhiker
Yarn: 100 g of unknown sock yarn
Needles: 3 mm / US 2,5
Size: 39 teeth
Started: September 17, 2013
Completed: September 21, 2013



Untitled

The indian summer we've been having the last couple of weeks are gone, and we are back to our normal fall weather with rain and below 10 C. So I guess it won't be long before my new scarf can be worn.

Untitled


I found this when I went blog reading today :)
tincanknits is celebrating the return of knitting weather. Until September 26 you can buy one pattern or ebook and get the second pattern or ebook for free. Just use the cupon code: BACKTOKNIT.

I love her patterns and Vivid and Lush are now in my library :)

12 comments:

  1. It looks great on you. It was my favorite pattern to knit too. And I was bummed when it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deilig skjerf. Veldig hyggelig. Fin i høst nå. Vi hadde flaks i dag med 17 grad og noen solskinn. Jeg var med sykkel på tur. Fantastisk. Ha en fin kveld og tusen takk for din hilsen. Klem Viola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and so are you! I must say I am envious of your weather, we are still pushing close to 90 degees, but at least today it's raining, which we needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't know Hitchhiker was this big. This is a terrific shawl in Hege. I love how it wraps around you warm and snug. The shot of it in the hanger is a fabulous one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so great, I love love love the color way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is beautiful! and it looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really beautiful. Since you had so much making it, maybe you could use another one (or two)! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have just *dozens* of shawls and scarves! Lovely as always -- I am off to "favorite" the Hitchhiker in Rav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such perfect colors for you! I'm knitting a green hitchhiker, but have laid it aside this past week to knit beanies for my men. Yours will serve to inspire me to pick it back up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely scarf/shawl--and your pictures are stunning with the Fall background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!
    I should knit one of these... just started really using the last shawl I made, wonder if I'd get enough use out of this?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥