Eirin's cowl is done and has been for some days. Just haven't had the time to post due to the stomach flu Endre got on friday and which I hoped would skip the rest of us, well it didn't :(
The cowl was meant to be a hat, but as it turned out too big I just kept on knitting and binded off when it was long enough for a cowl ;)
It's my contribution in the Valentine's kal ♡
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Everyone's Cowl
Yarn: Some unknown non wool. I ripped a store bought sweater years ago
Needles: 3,5 mm / US 4
Size: S
Started: January 14, 2014
Completed: February 7, 2014
The colours are shown the best in the photo below.
It's a dark pink mixed with red and pink.
Looks very cozy and comfy. A great look for your daughter's wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteThis pic of your daughter is gorgeous! It's looks professional like for an ad. That is a sweet pop of color in that cowl.
ReplyDelete