Sunday, March 23, 2014

FO :: Green Rye

Untitled

After I saw a pair of Rye knitted in fingering yarn a while ago I knew I had to make a pair myself.
And here they are :) They fit perfect and I think I'll cast on another pair soon.
The color was a bit hard to capture - it's a bit more green than it shows up here.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Rye (free pattern)
Modifications: I casted on 64 sts and knitted garter sts over 20 of them.
Yarn: 77 g Yummy Fingering Super Sock #Candy Skein 1st Birthday
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me
Size: 64 sts - european 39/40
Started: March 15, 2014
Completed: March 21, 2014




Untitled


Untitled

10 comments:

  1. flotte! Det enkle mønsteret viser frem garnet veldig fint, det liker jeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is fantastic. The finished product is awesome. This is one great pair of socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oogled that pattern, not to be confused with googled, but decided it would be too thick. Hmmm. Time to look again. Oogled=looked longingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine sokker har du strikt... og jeg er spennende med jakken nedenfor.
    Ha en riktig fin uke, med strikke og le. Hilsen sender deg Viola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelige sokker, elsker fargen:) Sommerlige og søte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those. What gorgeous yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flotte lester! Og så frisk og fin farge!! Liker!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥