Friday, March 14, 2014

FO :: Rye

Untitled

I casted on the first pair of Rye on the first day warm enough for knitting outdoors this year :)
It's an easy project and have been my mindless knitting for some weeks now. And I just had to cast on a new pair when the first one was done. So Hubby and I have a pair each :)

Pattern: Rye (free pattern)
Yarn: Raggegarn, 118 g black and 94 g purple
Needles: 3,5 mm / US 4 and 4 mm / US 6
Made for: Hubby and me
Size: M and L
Started: February 23, 2014
Completed: March 13, 2014



Linking up with FO Friday :: Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday

7 comments:

  1. De ble fine! Måtte følge linken inn på Ravelry, og der hadde jeg dem jammen i favoritter fra før. Da er det vel bare å finne fram raggegarnet. ;)

    God helg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so comfy and cozy! I am hoping we get some more nice days to sit out and enjoy. Today is nice, but the wind just about knocks you over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice his and hers socks. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great socks! They look like a wonderful simple pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matching socks is the first sign of true love:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!! I looked away for a month or so, and what do I see? SOCKS!! They are all lovely... and I put the squirrels in my queue. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥