Thursday, November 17, 2016

FO :: Norwegain Mittens

Untitled

Well, I thought the next mittens to show up finished here was going to be my daughters Totoro mittens... But no. My Hubby so kindly (?) said that I of course could knit two pairs of mittens for some of his friends wives, without asking me first. So after buying some yarn for it and picking a pattern that would knit up fast, I managed to knit these up in a couple of days.
I must confess that this was not a mindless enjoyable knit. I had so many other projects that I wanted to knit on, but I pushed through and I'm glad I did because they turned out great. So I really hope they will be appreciated!

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Norwegian Mittens for Mimi (free pattern)
Yarn: Mor Aase in white #1001 and dark grey #1088
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5 and 3 mm / US 2.5
Size: Woman

Untitled Untitled


Untitled

3 comments:

  1. These are so sharp! I'm glad you let white be the background instead of black. It really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly beautiful, and two pairs in two days - you are a champion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mittens, Hege! I had to pin them on Pinterest on my Monochrome Knits board : )

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥