Monday, November 7, 2016

Mittens

Mittens

In my absent, I have knitted lots of mittens. I'm trying to use up my yarn and as it's getting colder, mittens seems to be the thing to knit ;) The kids need new mittens, but none of these are for them... I'll most likely sell all of these or gift them to someone. I have two more pairs on the needles that will be finished during the next days, one of them a pair of Totoro mittens for my daughter. But if you'd like more info about these mittens, you'll find it over on Ravelry.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I want to see your Totoro mitts! I don't make many mittens but will have to try one like those one of these days. They're unique and has this cultural elegance. You are such a fantastic knitter Hege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous all! I am in the middle of a pair, but with fingering weight it's going to be a long slog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mittens are gorgeous! You must be a very fast knitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a mitten knitting master!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I can't even pick a favourite pair, they're all lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks, Hege, for the compliment about my beanie. You won't be disappointed with Carol's pattern. It's laid out clearly and you must try Arroyo if you can!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥