Saturday, February 25, 2017

FO :: Sockhead Cowls

Untitled

So as I'm trying to knit up some of my single skeins of yarn in my stash two of them has become Sockhead Cowls.

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_20170225_141657

Ravelry project page blue cowl / pink cowl
Patten: Sockhead Cowl (free pattern)
Yarn: Blue cowl - 95 g Nova Wool Pink cowl 86 g Merino 2/6 #burgundy
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Size: Onesize. I knitted the first one as in the pattern, but I found it too long so I frogged it and knitted it like this. 160 sts, 40 rows k2, p2, 40 rows stockinette sts and 40 rows k2, p2.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. That was smart to do. Theylook great on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple and practical pattern, very suitable for cold weather. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are super cute, and you two are super cute as well.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥