My happiness: Finding Cloudberry Jam in the refrigerator, from my last trip to Norway! Second best... tyttebær. Why do I like only the kinds that aren't available here? Enjoy!!
Mmmm. I want some! Looks really yummy. Sorry I haven't sent that drop spindle yet. My life has been turned up-side-down the last couple of months and I am just now getting around to everyday life again. I'll get it out to you this week :)
My happiness: Finding Cloudberry Jam in the refrigerator, from my last trip to Norway! Second best... tyttebær. Why do I like only the kinds that aren't available here? Enjoy!!
ReplyDeletemmm-dette så godt ut:-)
ReplyDeleteThat looks so yummy! The playground in your previous post looks super fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible color! Beautiful x
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I want some! Looks really yummy. Sorry I haven't sent that drop spindle yet. My life has been turned up-side-down the last couple of months and I am just now getting around to everyday life again. I'll get it out to you this week :)
ReplyDeleteoh, yum!
ReplyDelete