Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

The days seems to fly by - it's Wednesday again and time for Yarn Along and Wip Wednesday :)

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Reading: I'm still reading the same books as last time, but I've also borrowed the The Shamer Chronicles series by Lene Kaaberbøl from the library, and I really like it! I'm reading book 2 now and are almost done with it :)
Dina has unwillingly inherited her mother's gift: the ability to elicit shamed confessions simply by looking into someone's eyes. To Dina, however, these powers are not a gift but a curse. Surrounded by fear and hostility, she longs for simple friendship.
But when her mother is called to Dunark Castle to uncover the truth about a bloody triple murder, Dina must come to terms with her power--or let her mother fall prey to the vicious and revolting dragons of Dunark.
Knitting: I finally finished Eirin's sweater during the weekend, and I still have yarn left so I started on a sweater for Endre too - The Dance of Robots :)

27 comments:

  1. Wow that dance of robots looks amazing but very complicated, in fact it scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I love the robots! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater looks great! I love the robots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one really cool sweater!
    The book series looks interesting, think I'm gonna try that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sweater for a child, can't wait to see it finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute sweater! Can't wait to see the completed one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky little person who will get that sweater! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dancing robots? Fantastic!

    Your newest read sounds quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, the Shamer Chronicles sound excellent! And dancing robots, too! Always something exciting happening over there :-). Oh, and yes, my yarn is stashed in a wine bottle rack ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. robots is going to be amazing, can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...those robots are great...my son would love that sweater! I need to add color work to my skills to learn list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kjempestilig med roboter! Jeg leter etter den oppskriften du spurte om, tror kanskje den er hos mamma :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa! I LOVE the robot sweater! I hadn't seen that pattern before! I'm tempted to knit it and put it aside for the chance I may have a child some day who would love to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice robots. It will be such a fun sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stilig med robotdans! Likte disse robotene, litt lekne: men lettere å se mønsteret med dine farger.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The robot sweater looks so neat. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What boy wouldn't like robots on his sweater. It is going to be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very beautiful knitting, and such a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The robots sweater looks great, I am looking forward to seing mroe of it

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow...kul robotgenser. Og gratismønster. Må kopieres. Flott at du linker til sånne kule ting!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sweater is going to be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Finished a sweater and already started another...wow, you must knit really fast. Awesome looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, those robots!! Liam would go crazy! You are knitting inspiration itself, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥