Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FO :: Doll clothes

Doll clothes

I'm happy to knit up some unknown yarn from my stash. Some of it is cotton and some of it is partly acrylic. At least the yellow yarn has to be acrylic because it was not good to knit with.

Pattern: Lekedrakt i glade farger by Målfrid Gausel 
Yarn: ??
Needles: 3 mm

Doll clothes

Pattern: Småtøy til babydukken by Målfrid Gausel 
Yarn: Family Helårsbomuld
Needles: 3 mm

Doll clothes

When I was looking for some yarn, I found this in a bag with just the seaming left to do.

Pattern: Not sure, but I think I made this from an old doll pattern book from the library
Yarn: ??
Needles: ??

3 comments:

  1. How cute --and how amazed I am that you have time to knit up intricate little doll clothes. They look cute enough for a newborn baby. :)
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all the details, these clothes are adorable! And you used up some stash yarn which is always a bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to see some unloved yarn get knitted up into something pretty! The dolls are much improved with their new wardrobe. Now what will you work on next?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥