Thursday, February 21, 2013

FO :: Business Casual #2

Business Casual #2

My second pair of Business Casual socks got off the needles today.
They will warm my sisters feet - so I hope she will like them.
I really like this pattern, it's fast and easy to memorize. And that might be a good thing as I have agreed to knit hubby's brother two pairs...

Business Casual #2

Pattern: Business Casual
Yarn: 63 g Fabel #623pl
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: small - 64 sts
Modifications: Instead of C2F: Knit 2nd st on lefthand needle through the back loop, knit first st, slip both sts off together
Instead of C2B: K2tog, leave sts on lefthand needle, knit first st again, slip both sts off together
So much easier than fiddling with a cable needle!
Started: February 6 2013
: February 21 2013

14 comments:

  1. They look great. I really like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful! I love the yarn you used. It knits up in a really interesting way. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så stilig mønster på sokkene- fine!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- four pairs of one pattern? Now that is devotion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have saved my project, Hege! I'm doing the Business Casuals KAL and have had to frog back to the ribbing twice--I kept losing stitches with shifting my slick yarn (bamboo/silk/wool) onto the cable needle and back. So frustrating! But I loved the simple pattern and persevered, finally getting past the second repeat without too much trouble. Then I read your post today and am flying! Thank you so much!!! By the way--your socks look wonderful, you're definitely a generous sister and sister-in-law, and I love the beautiful images you share of your homeland and family. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is just lovely. And they look so cozy. Good luck on the next few pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Stop making me want to knit this pattern; my queue is already too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pattern is lovely and the yarn you choose is amazing.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-45/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deilig du har strikket strømpene. Storfin mønsteret.
    Ha en riktig god helg. Hilsen Viola.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great socks! The yarn you chose goes really well with the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I like the brown ones on your previous post too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nydelige! Mønsteret er fint, og fargene er jo helt vidunderlige :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These socks are super awesome! I love how the pattern makes it interesting to the eye and shows off the colorway at the same time. You are so dedicated to knit this pattern several times.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥