Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On the needles and between the pages

Untitled

Knitting: The socks are still a fun knit :) Hubby's are almost done, just the toes left to knit and I'm about to knit the heel on the pink pair. I had to have something else to knit on too, so I casted on a hat yesterday. Hopefully it will fit Eirin.

Reading: I've had Dissolution in my shelf some years now, and desided to start reading the Matthew Shardlake series the other day. I'm just a couple of chapter in, so it's not very exciting yet, but I hope this will be a great historical mystery series! As the translated version cost a lot, I have bought the rest of the series in English. I'm also reading the last book in the Red Ruby Trilogy - Emerald Green. A good young adult series about timetravelling :)

20 comments:

  1. Your knitting is always so beatiful and I love the details you add to each piece, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your knitting. It always looks amazing. You have been busy with it though. I can't imagine how much fun all that knitting has been for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, your business casual socks look lovely. I've been eyeing that pattern but I wasn't sure how it'd work with anything but a solid coloured yarn. Yours look great though, so now I'm thinking something with long colour repeats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your socks, beautiful pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have a pattern to direct me to on Ravelry for the pink socks? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart pattern on the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the socks!! I need to make a pair for my husband and a pair for me!! It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pink socks--lucky friend who will receive them!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks great! I love the pink socks:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think those socks are my next WIP! They look awesome. I love the red hat, too ... red being my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Eirin's red hat!!

    Thanks for the tip on Snowchild. I had that one waiting for me at the library but missed the pick up. I'll have to track it down again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the pink hege, your knitting is always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The red hat looks yummy. Looks soooooooo soft and squishy and the cable is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cables are eyecatching! Love your hat (and the socks, of course). Regula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely yarn! The red one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lua er deilig og fargen også. Mange glede med strikke strømpene... mønsteret er veldig interessant. Ha ei riktig god helg. Hilsen Viola

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects in the works. The socks are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥