Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekending

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

It feels like this weekend has flown away...
We've been skiing/snowshoeing.
The sun is starting to feel somewhat warm :)
I've made cereal - yummy!
Lots of lego and Ninja Turtles.
Bread baking.
Dinner plans for the coming week.
Knitting, knitting and more knitting. FO post coming soon :)
A trip to the library - so I have a few books I'm eager to start reading.
Planning new knit projects.
And of course tea.

How's your weeknd been?

Joining Amanda for Weekending.

9 comments:

  1. Ja, helgene bruker å gå fort! Ser ut som dere har hatt det fint med tur og skigåing :)

    Så mye fint du lager, det var mye nydelig strikk nedover i bloggen din!
    Takk for besøk og hilsen på bloggen min :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your weekend sounds so wonderful hege, how i would love to go snowshoeing, being in all that snow would be a treat! love it all, the outdoors, knitting, books, tea, baking, friends,
    perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the pictures! and I love your quote from C.S. Lewis. I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend, we had lots of Ninja Turtles and Lego here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outdoor photos, I never tire of snow. most of ours is melted but we still have some icy patches. Tea and knitting are the perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your weekend is wonderful! I so admire how your ohana is outdoorsy in that winter wonderland.
    My weekend started off lovely until today when the stomach flu decided it would grace me and four other family members.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely weekend. what is in your cereal? pears? yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems we can't make it through a day without legos around here!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥