Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
These pics are peaceful. Love them. Have a lovely ww!
Looks like you had the beach to yourselves.
Beautiful blue water. Love the swirl round the boy in the first photo. Delightful mountains in the background.
Happy Wordless Wednesday! If you haven't joined in on the linky fun at The Jenny Evolution, there's still plenty of time. See you there!Jenniferhttp://www.thejennyevolution.com/category/linky-parties/wordless-wednesday/
I wish I were at the beach today.
Nyyyydelig!
Great if there is so much space at the beach! Her in California that would only be in the winder:) Love the shells-heart. And I see in your header that I found another knitter!
What a terrific way to spend the day! The water looks clear and clean. What a pretty landscape.
What a beautiful place and the sea, so blue. Was the water, chilly?
Yes it was. But my kids didn't seem to care ;) I on the other hand didn't dare to put my toes in...
Beautiful pictures, Hege! It is amazing how much they look like pictures from the coast of BC!
I pinned the heart photo!
Flotte bilder! Så deilig å nyte skikkelig sommer i nord! :-)
Herlig - hjertelige hilsen deg også. Fin sommerdager videre ønsker deg.Ha en deilig helg. Hilsen fra Viola.
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
These pics are peaceful. Love them. Have a lovely ww!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had the beach to yourselves.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blue water. Love the swirl round the boy in the first photo. Delightful mountains in the background.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday! If you haven't joined in on the linky fun at The Jenny Evolution, there's still plenty of time. See you there!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://www.thejennyevolution.com/category/linky-parties/wordless-wednesday/
I wish I were at the beach today.
ReplyDeleteNyyyydelig!
ReplyDeleteGreat if there is so much space at the beach! Her in California that would only be in the winder:) Love the shells-heart. And I see in your header that I found another knitter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific way to spend the day! The water looks clear and clean. What a pretty landscape.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place and the sea, so blue. Was the water, chilly?
ReplyDeleteYes it was. But my kids didn't seem to care ;) I on the other hand didn't dare to put my toes in...
DeleteBeautiful pictures, Hege! It is amazing how much they look like pictures from the coast of BC!
ReplyDeleteI pinned the heart photo!
ReplyDeleteFlotte bilder! Så deilig å nyte skikkelig sommer i nord! :-)
ReplyDeleteHerlig - hjertelige hilsen deg også.
ReplyDeleteFin sommerdager videre ønsker deg.
Ha en deilig helg. Hilsen fra Viola.