Saturday, August 10, 2013

FO :: Autumn socks

Untitled

My socks in this pretty autumn colourway is finally off the needles. I had some trouble getting the stripes to match, but I think they came out matchy enough. I had to cut the yarn on the second pair several times and start on the next colour, as some of the stripes was longer than on the first sock.

Untitled

Pattern: 64 st, a short k1,p1 rib, st st down the leg before a short k1,p2 rib and a short row heel.
Yarn: 66 g Drops Fabel #672p
Needles: 2,5 mm

Untitled

16 comments:

  1. Cranberries, chocolate, & tangerines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know (about the stripes). I intend to "let it be what it will be" but sometimes I just feel the need to fix 'em. They look wonderful, and, I swear, I knit faster when I have stripes to look forward to. Um, I'll just knit until this next little bit is done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enkle og veldig fine. Fargen er fantastisk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great socks! That is odd that the stripes were longer in some sections and you had to cut the yarn. Maybe the two balls of yarn were from different dye lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they had the same dye lot...

      Delete
  5. Så fine de ble! Har også strikket med samme garn og farge! I tillegg har jeg strikket i blå/grønt! De ble veldig populære hos mottakerne! Gode og varme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My step-daughter would love those. She has a thing for stripey socks. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥