Monday, August 26, 2013

FO :: Jeans socks

Untitled

Hubby's socks came off the needles today. The yarn is from my stash and I have been holding on to these two skeins as they were so pretty... Mine is the old version of two skeins, 57 g each, so I hoped they would stripe up identical or at least almost identical. It started out good, but as you can see the dark blue stripe would not be the same, and it started to pool too.... But hubby doesn't care and I know they will keep his feet warm ♡

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 72 st,s k2, p2, heel over 36 sts
Yarn: 89 g Shepherd Sock Stripe  # 46 Jeans by Lorna's Laces
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Started: August 16 2013
Complited: August 26 2013


Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!!! I badly want to make hubby some man-socks but he is resiting the hand knit sock love ... I will win him over one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - awesome socks! I love the colors and how they fade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flotte sokker, det er ikke vanskelig å se at de hører sammen selv om de striper seg litt forskjellig :)
    Mye annet fint du har laget siden sist jeg var innom også, og nydelige bilder hos deg som alltid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool colorway. It does look like blue jeans with striations of other jean dyes. Great job, Hege!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥