Friday, August 30, 2013

FO :: Minions

Untitled

Finally the Minions are done!
They have been fun and easy to crochet up, but it's taking me forever to put the parts together...

Untitled

But I'm glad I managed to have them done before the kids came home from school today :)
The things one make to make the kids happy!
Have agreat weekend everyone - I'm going to knit socks and hopefully the
weather will be good so we can go look for "tyttebær" (lingonberries).

Ravelry project page Minion #1 and Minion #2
Pattern: Despicable Me Minion (free pattern)
Yarn: Blue and yellow Mor Aase bomull and grey and black Bjørk from Viking garn
Hook: 3 mm
Started: July 2 2013
Completed: August 30 2013



Untitled

Untitled

14 comments:

  1. The minions are so cute! You did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha they are awesome! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome minions!! And he looks so happy with them.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminada-alicia/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These minions are funny. What personality they have. They're large like stuffed animal size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Minions are terrific! I know what you mean about sewing parts together. I knit two penguins last year, and one of them is still in pieces, stuffed in a bag deep in my closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. De er jo bare såååå søte! Jeg hater å montere, så de hadde nok aldri blitt ferdige hos meg :)

    God helg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! I have promised my kids some of these, so I better get hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! These are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥