Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FO :: Waihi

Waihi socks

I love these socks!
They are thick and warm (as I have knitted them in a little thicker yarn than I usually use for socks) and they have a beautiful pattern :)

Waihi socks

Patten: Waihi by Sezza
Modifications: In the pattern the sock has the lace and cable pattern in the front of the leg and just the lace pattern in the back. I wanted to have the lace and cable pattern all around the leg, so I casted on 70 sts and added 1 st at each end of chart A. Made the heel over 35 sts.
Yarn: 104 g Ida Strømpegarn #336. The colour is much darker than in the photos, so I think the two photos below shows the colour the best.
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: Medium - about an european 39/40
Started: July 31 2013
Completed: August 13 2013



Waihi socks


Waihi socks

16 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty socks! I love all of Sezza's patterns - she is a very talented designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempefine lester, virkelig flott mønster -og så strikker du så fint! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your socks, they are gorgeous - the mods you did are perfect! Great photos too - do you use a timer or a friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I had to bribe my oldest son ;)

      Delete
  5. Veldig flotte sokker, likte så godt fargen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great socks. I am happy that the sock season is just around the corner ... have a nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic socks. They look brilliant. Love the colour and design. It works so well. I bet they were a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥