Wednesday, March 11, 2015

FO :: Butter Mints Waffle Socks

Untitled

So, in the beginning of January I put together a bag with 12 skeins of sock yarn and decided to knit a pair from it each month. Or at least cast on with it in said month. Each month I have had Endre to pick a skein and this is what he choosed in February - a skein of Yummy Fingering Superwash Sock from Candy Skein. And since Eirin is growing out of her socks, it had to be a pair for her. Endre picked a skein from Candy Skein in January too which I knitted a pair of Magic Mirror Socks with. Not sure why I haven't told you about this "monthly sock" before, I guess I just have forgotten about it... In March he picked the yarn I am using for my Bure socks.

Untitled

This colour was very hard to capture right...! But it's green, pink, yellow and blue in quite bright pastel colours.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Blueberry Waffle Socks (free pattern)
Yarn: 63 g Yummy Fingering Superwash Socks #Butter Mints
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Eirin
Size: 64 sts




Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, I love the way it stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these colors. The texture in the pattern is fun. It's amazing how fast the kids' feet grow.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥