Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2016 The Year of Socks and Mittens

I browsed through my Ravelry page and had to admit that I mostly have knitted socks and mittens last year... Most of them can be found in the collages below. I only knitted 1 hat, 1 cowl, 2 shawls and finished the buttonbands on a jacket besides socks and mittens...
SO, this year I really need to start knitting other things. And I have made a bundle on Ravelry of what I want to knit this year, so we'll see :)
Setesdalskofte and Rygja is on my list as I need to knit myself some new cardigans. Ryðrauð is also a cardigan I'd love to knit or maybe as a sweater like this one. Hearts on a String and Waiting for Rain is two shawls I hope to knit. Of course there is some socks and mittens on my list as well. I can't not have a pair of socks on the needles! But I'll try to knit up most of my leftover sock yarn at the beginning of this year, so because both mine and Hubby's sock drawers are full, the kids will get some new socks first. I think...

Socks 2016


Mittens 2016

Untitled



4 comments:

  1. But such stunning socks and mittens, and so MANY!! I'm completely wowed by your beautiful knits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say you knit a LOT and it is all quite lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joda, jeg har registrert at det har gått mye i sokker og votter hos deg, og bøker 😊 Godt nytt strikkeår!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥