Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Thank you for all your nice christmas greetings :) We've had a great christmas with lots of good food, great presents and even snow on christmas eve. But the combination of sugar and bad weather is not great... We've had storm, electric current break and rain - lots of rain, so we have not been out much the last week so the kids climbs the walls... Today the snow has been pouring down so hopefully the weather will be on our side tomorrow. I need to be outdoors for some hours...
But I have been knitting and finishing some ufo this last week :)

santa3

First out is Santa.
Pattern: Super Santa by Alan Dart. Pattern in Simply Knitting #47.
Yarn: 100 g red Rubin, 50 g white Mor Aase, 50 g ellow/orange Daletta, 50 g Sara pelsgarn, 50 g Funny and some leftovers of black.
Needles: 3 mm.
I didn't have any brown yarn, so he has no sack...



stripete sokker1.

I needed some mindlass knitting while watching tv, so I knitted myself a pair of simple k3, p2 socks.
Yarn: 100 g Opal Brasil #5002
Needles: 2,5 mm.

mystery socks1

And I've finally knitted up the TTL Mystery socks I started for socktober...
Pattern: TTL Mystery Socks by Kirsten Kapur.
Yarn: 100 g Silja.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
I knitted the simple version without the cables.




round dance hat

And finally a hat for Erlend.
Pattern: Round Dance .
Yarn: 50 g black Sisu and 50 g white Lanett.
Needles: 3 mm.




My FO for 2008 :)

FO 2008


FO 2008


FO 2008

15 comments:

  1. I love Erlend's hat and bet he does too.I know what you mean about needing a little time outside. I've been housebound a little too much this vacation and I'm beginning to feel like I need to spend some time outside.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new knits. You've been amazing prolific for in 2008! I can't wait to see what 2009 brings. I'm sorry the weather has been so dreadful there :(. That is no fun. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy and Healthy New Year!
    Santa is awesome! Those stripped socks are perfect! How you do dat?
    The lace socks are so beautiful.
    I would love to make a pair along with the Round Dance hat.
    Such a productive year, may 2009 being even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kjempefin nisse!

    Godt nytt år!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    Your FO list & photos...all I can say is WOW! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Godt nytt år!!

    Kjære vene for en produksjon i 2008. Lua til Erlend var knallkul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du har et kjempeimponerende tempo, og jeg er særlig imponert over sokkeproduksjonen din!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eit godt kreativt år ønsker eg deg også! Flott produksjon i fjor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Godt nytt år! Virker som om det nesten går varmt i strikkepinnene dine:) Masse flotte ting fra 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takk for kommentaren på skogsjegervottene mine! jeg ser jo at du har fått et par av pinnene også? Likte pirat-skjelettlua, jeg :-)

    Godt nytt år, Hege!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much knitting this year! I was so excited that I finished 6 projects this year, now I am not feeling so proud of my accomplishments...Happy Knitting New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like always and soo "me" I´m little late of commenting cause some new happened already,but better late than... :)
    You have been done so much during year -08,wow!! And that "Round Dance"-hat is great!!! I know one boy here who would like to have that kind of too :)),have to think if... :))
    So, Wishing You a Very Great and already started New Year and lots of great inspirations todo some more stunning yarniework cause I wanna see some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely projects you show here.

    I wish you a late but well ment happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥