I see more mittens with these fornicating deers around in blogland.
Norwegian love mittens
Happy reindeer selbu style
Lykke i skogen
The blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and realationship! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prices or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prices are cut, even more friendship are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards.Muffin and Monica has given me this award - thank you so much!
And I will give it too:
Hannah
Elisabeth
Lise
Mimouna
Beyla
Blomstermamma
Heidelweiss
Leena
Tusen takk Hege! Får se om jeg får gitt den videre i denne travle førjulstid :)
ReplyDeleteOu deer :)))))
ReplyDeleteThank You sooo much!!
Så kjekt!Tusen takk!
ReplyDeleteYou've been challenged! Have a look at my blog :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this award. But as every time I receive an award I find it very difficult to choose only a few blogs. So I will give it to all my favorite blogs which are in my sidebar of my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks again. I feel very honoured that you picked my blog!!!