Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Proximidade!

First of all, thank you so much for all of the nice comments on the Rudolph mittens :)
I see more mittens with these fornicating deers around in blogland.
Norwegian love mittens
Happy reindeer selbu style
Lykke i skogen


The blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and realationship! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prices or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prices are cut, even more friendship are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards.


Muffin and Monica has given me this award - thank you so much!
And I will give it too:

Hannah
Elisabeth
Lise
Mimouna
Beyla
Blomstermamma
Heidelweiss
Leena

5 comments:

  1. Tusen takk Hege! Får se om jeg får gitt den videre i denne travle førjulstid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou deer :)))))
    Thank You sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been challenged! Have a look at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this award. But as every time I receive an award I find it very difficult to choose only a few blogs. So I will give it to all my favorite blogs which are in my sidebar of my blog.
    Thanks again. I feel very honoured that you picked my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥