Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My last knitted christmas gifts.



I have knitted the last gifts now. And I'm so glad to be done! Now I can finally consentrate on some other stuff like a new sweater for Endre, Super Santa and some socks ;)

This is a hat for a little boy. I find it a little difficult to knit hats for other kids... My kids have very strange heads *lol* While my boys have heads as big as an adult, my daughter has a head like a toddler. So I just hope these hats will fit...

Pattern: Quaker ridge pixie hat from Little Badger.
Yarn: Mor Aase and some leftovers of Telemark.
Needles: 3 mm



Hello Kitty hat

This is my second Hello Kitty hat and I think the little girl who gets it will love it ;)
Pattern: Hello Kitty Winter Kids by Linda Stoll.
Yarn: 50 g Silja and leftovers.
Needles: 2,5 mm & 3 mm




strata #2

And a pair of fingerless mitts. I have knitted a pair of red for myself before ;)
Pattern: Strata from Knitting new mittens & gloves.
Yarn: Moor Aase
Needles: 3,5 mm

7 comments:

  1. I am jealous! All finished? I still have three projects to do before I am finished. I have a feeling I will just barely make it in time this year. And I did so good last year! Those Hello Kitty hats are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have projects coming out of my ears too! EEK! You're amazing. Love the knits. I'm laughing about the head thing because Will has a huge head and Lizzy has a small one-so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are adorable! It must feel so good to be done with your Christmas knits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must feel good that you finished your Christmas knitting in time.

    Nice items you did you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your gifts are beautiful!
    I just love all of your Hello Kitty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hats :0) My daughter loves Hello Kitty and I have a few Japanese Hello Kitty crochet books, haven't got as far as making anything from them yet though.

    I'm not finished here yet, I need to get a broom handle for the hobby horse and if I can get Ted into bed on time I need to sew on some ears and eyes and start the mane.

    I've also got a little cowboy doll to finish sewing jeans and boots for.

    I haven't even begun to sew the coat for dd's doll, but that shouldn't take too long and I think I can knock up a couple of pairs of doll's trousers too.

    I've cast on for some knitted dungarees for Ted's doll, but no pressure to get them finished on time now, just something to knit in the day whilst the children are around (I have to save the other things to the evenings when they're in bed).

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥