Thursday, June 11, 2009

# 2/52 - Wildflower target

wildflower target.

My second pair for the 52ppIII is done. I casted on for this late in May, and they've been laying around with just the toes and the targets left. So yesterday I pulled myself together and finished them. And I'm so happy with how they turned out :)

wildflower target

I've named them Wildflower target after the name of the yarn I've used for the targets. It's leftovers from my Chevron socks. The yarn is from Mountain colors yarn, -Bearfoot in the Wildflower colorway (scroll down to the bottom). I got it in a swap years ago from Chaterine.

wildflower target..

Pattern: Target practice Socks.
Yarn: 100 g Sisu #5575 and leftovers of Wildflower.
Needles: 2,5 mm

6 comments:

  1. This looks like such a neat pattern - I'll have to add it to my queue. Love that you used the Wildflower leftovers for the target! I have some of that same yarn (loved it so much) and you're reminding me that I started some Badcaul socks with mine a LONG time ago...time to finish! (I would never do so well at the 52 sock challenge as you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ARTIGE sokker. Lykke til med ditt mål på 52 par sokker på et år!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of these, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. De sokkene er så ARTIGE! Har strikket votter på den måten, lurer på om jeg må prøve meg på disse også.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kjempefine sokker du strikker. Jeg er imponert over at noen frivillig ønsker å strikke 52 par sokker på et år !!! Ha en riktig god helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like there is a lovely flower on the top of your socks!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥