Monday, August 17, 2009

# 8/52 Nutkin

nutkin2

Pair #8 is done - a pair of Nutkin's. I'm feeling very behind on this sock knitting *sigh*
But I need to knit up a few pair for Endre & Eirin, so I might catch up by the end of the month. Some (like Pinneguri, Irenesol, Mariannan, Bittami and Wims) have knitted over 20 pairs already...
Pattern: Nutkin
Yarn: Fabel
Needles: 2,5 mm


polaria1

We drove to Tromsø on Saturday, and went to Polaria. Great fun for the kids :)

polaria2

Endre and a huge red king crab.

polaria4

I tried to get some good pictures of the seals (and the kids), but they didn't stand still ;) Even though it's great to be able to see these beautiful animals up close, I don't think they have a good time in this pool. The three of them just kept swimming round and round in circles...
polaria3

6 comments:

  1. Children standing still - that will be the day! Looks like your kids had great time
    Unfortunately, pic of socks is unavailable to see, but will some later to check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time with the sea animals ;). I love the socks-great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine sokker! Men de har en tendens til å vri seg, så jeg har speilvendt mine om midten. Bare et tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely socks! Watching animals often is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are lovely... I really like the pattern, thanks for the link!

    And it looks like you guys had fun at Polaria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nutkins are fab but I reeeally don't like the look of that crab! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥