Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Pair # 13 Socks without a name
It seems like I'll never catch up in the 52 ppiii along... But I've finished pair #13 today ;)
I'm so sorry about really bad photos, but with rain and very bad daylight this is the best I could do... The colour was hard to capture, but it's as the photo of the yarn at the bottom ;)
Pattern: Socks without a name from Sockamania knitalong
Yarn: 115 g Mayflower Hit Parade #4352
Needles: 2,5 mm
Labels:
52 pair plunge III,
Knitting,
Socks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful! I love how the pattern extends down the heel! I hope those are for you! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am about to cast on my very first socks! Baby size of course, but I hope I will manage you make it look so simple :)
ReplyDeleteThose socks are BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteFine sokker, og det er vel tid for det på dine breddegrader;-) Jeg savner høsten i Troms, på en merkelig måte. Jeg vet det er kaldt, vått og ufyselig - men jeg liker det! Har laget meg ny blogg og nytt nick, men kanskje du husker meg og kjenner meg igjen allikevel?
ReplyDeleteThose are some great socks, name or no name ;).
ReplyDeleteFlotte sokker!
ReplyDeleteI like the socks. The pattern sort of reminds me of a prayer shawl, but then, not exactly. Also like your hubby's stripy socks!
ReplyDelete