Monday, March 8, 2010

A bunch of felted mittens

These mittens have been done for a while, I just haven't bloged them yet ;) I've been going through my wip's lately, and have some that are done. I'm just waiting for better weather to take pictures. It's snowing and windy today, so there won't be a photoshot today... I've also frogged a couple of projects - better than getting resentfull each time I see them in my basket.

DSCN2754

These are mine :)
Pattern: Nr 179-30 Tovete votter by Bjørg Bertelsen.
Yarn: 100 g Heilo and 30 G Popcorn, both from Dalegarn.
Needles: 4,5 mm.



DSCN2755

These are Endre's :)
Pattern: From the book Krymp.
Yarn: Leftovers of finull and pt2. The rib is knitted in superwash so it won't felt.
Needles: 3,5 and 6 mm.

DSCN2757

Purple - has to be Eirin's ;)
Pattern: Same as the blue.
Yarn: Hifa 2 ullgarn and Mor Aase superwash.
Needles: 3,5 and 6 mm.

DSCN2753

These are Erlend's.
Pattern: Same as my red.
Yarn: The homespun yarn I got in a swap a while ago.
Needles: 4 mm.

DSCN2806

I've also knited Endre a pair of woolsocks. I needed something mindless to knit on while I watched tv this weekend ;) I didn't manage to take a picture before he used them, so they look a bit sloppy ;)
Pattern: 48 st, k2, p2.
Yarn: 32 g Jamieson & Smith 2 Ply Jumper Weight.
Needles: 2,75 mm.
These are my 24th pair since I joined the 52ppiii. And with just 12 weeks left, I don't think I'll manage to knit up 28 more pairs... Ad I'm not going to try to do it either!

Skiing

We went skiing yesterday. And as you can see Endre had a great time.

View towards rossfjord


Snow fantasy snimal

The snow was a bit wet, so we managed to make some snow sculptures too :) I'm not sure what this is - a reindeer, a moose or a horse with antlers *lol* Anyway, we had a great time for hours outdoors yesterday, and you can read and see more pictures here.

Yelly beans in easter colours :)

And the easter coloured yellybeans I got last week was yummy :)

9 comments:

  1. Great work! Your mittens are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mittens! I love the snow sculpture. I vote that it is a reindeer. Or a horse with antlers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mittens. If they don't keep your hands warm, nothing will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mittens look great! Felted mittens are the best for keeping little fingers warm! I love the little pompoms on the red pair- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your felted mittens, especially the pair with pompoms and the one with stripes. I've never attempted to knit mittens, but maybe this year I will.

    The skiing looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mittens are adorable! And I love your snowmoose. I'll have to make one of my own next winter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great knits! Looks like you've been having some fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you will need them in that snow ~ it's beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mittens. I like how the top one looks like it has chocolate chips all over it. yummy.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥