Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yellow lace socks and a sunny snow day :)

DSCN2825

This is the March pattern in the Sockamania knitalong. They were a dream to knit up, the pattern was easy to memorize. And I love the way the yarn knit up.

DSCN2821

Pattern: "Wearin" O' The Green" by Tama.
Yarn: 76 g ONline Supersocke 100 Florida Color #1130
Needles: 2,5 mm.





The snow has been falling all week, so when we woke up to a sunny day today, we had to head outdoors :)



Remember Blue?? He's one of the toys I've knitted that's been played with alot. Otto is another. And today Eirin requested for another one ;) So I'll have to dive into my stash and see if I have any yarn ;) Maybe it's time for Blue to get a girlfriend *lol*

Snow cave

With all the snow we could finally dig out some snow caves :)



It looks like it will be great weather tomorrow too, so we'll be heading out and up to our lean-to :)
Click on the photo and you'll see where the lean-to is ;)



Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Flotte sokker, gratulerer!
    De varmer vel godt oppover leggene når man er ute i snøen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful socks... I love socks; newly knitted socks are the best.
    Congrats on good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are very cute. I like the yarn, too. Gosh you have a lot of snow. Hope you enjoyed your sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! Winter is in full gear in your part of the world. How neat is the cave and trekking to your lean to! Your socks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you're socks- they're beautiful!

    The kids look like they're having such a great time outside! When will you see spring?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The socks are beautiful! I love blue and I cannot believe how much SNOW you have! Crazy! It looks like tons of fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely socks! Just the right colour for spring.

    But I see on your pictures spring isn't coming yet were you are living.

    We have had a lot of snow this year and I have to say I am glad it is gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love those socks. They look like spring...even in the midst of all of your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastisk flotte sokker du har strikket! Og garnet var nydelig det også, og akkurat rolig nok til at det ikke tok livet av mønsteret. Kos dere i snøen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you liked the pattern! It has been very popular on Ravelry. I really liked it myself, but didn't realize it would be such a great seller.

    I am jealous of all your snow! It's beautiful. Sure wish we would have got that much this year. No snow caves for us, maybe next year :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥