Monday, March 1, 2010

Erlend 10 years

DSCN2712

Erlend was 10 years yesterday! He celebrated his day on Friday with his friends. And as the Star Wars fan he is, I had to come up with a Star Wars cake. I'm not a great baker in any way, so I made a simple chocolate cake and made a stencil from a book and dusted icing suger over ;)
Yesterday we spent the day in the hills sledding - and he was happy spendig his birthday that way :) And the present - mostly Star Wars lego, books and figures ;) And I guess there is no doubt he'll spend the money he got on Star Wars too ;)

DSCN2695

7 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med overstått! Det enkle er ofte det beste, og kaken ble helt topp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, happy birthday! Sounds like a great day, and the cake looks yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis med Erlend. Jeg kommer til å rappe kakeideen din - helt genialt kult. Min tass er helt frelst på Star-Wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son will turn ten this year too. And he just agreed to 4 weeks no computer for Star Wars lego druid battle ship!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your cute boy! Wow, a 10 year old! I love that he's into Star Wars! I loved that when I was little. Great cake. What a great idea to use the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Erland! Oh! ten-year-old boys are so much fun. My son's room was full of Legos and Playmobil figures when he was ten. He's almost sixteen now, and I still find legos and tiny swords out in the yard when I'm gardening.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥