Wednesday, March 31, 2010

52 books in 52 weeks update



I love books! I've been readig books since I learned how to read, and there's no better way to spend some hours than with a good book and disappear into another world! So when I found the 52 books in 52 weeks group on Ravelry, I thought I'd make a list of the books I read and see if I manage to read 52 books in a year. And it's seems like I have no problem so far ;) I might even manage to do the reading 200+ books in 2010 challenge ;)

I've highlighted my favourite books :)

March
30 - Blue moon - Lori Handeland
31 - The blindfold - Siri Hustvedt
32 - New Moon - Stephenie Meyer
33 - Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer
34 - The secret garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett
35 - Run No More - Catherine Mulvany
36 - The girls guide to hunting and fishing - Melissa Bank
37 - Sameland - Magne Hovden
38 - Lengsel (Polarnetter #10) - Ellinor Rafaelsen
39 - Ingen nåde (Polarnetter #11) - Ellinor Rafaelsen
40 - Kalde hjerter (Polarnetter #12) - Ellinor Rafaelsen
41 - Fandens firkant (Novemberbarn #9) - Yvonne Fjeld
42 - Korsveier (Novemberbarn #10) - Yvonne Fjeld
43 - Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
44 - Når knopper brister (Tre søstre #30) - Bente Pedersen

I have read book 2 and 3 in the Twilight saga, and loved them. But after reading some reviews of the last book (breaking dawn), I have desided that I'm not going to read it. It's not the way I pictured the story to end... I really wanted Bella and Jacob to be togehter ;)

So, have you read any good books this month??

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you can help yourself from reading the last Twilight-book! I just listened to all four of them as audio-books, and I actually found the last book the best. I liked the plot-twist that led to the ending, and it was really intense all the way through!

    I really like your reading list otherwise, it seems we have a lot of book taste in common :)

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to read the Twilight books - the first one was loaned to me by a friend and is sitting on my shelf waiting for me. I just finished reading Little Bee, which was very good. Happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't believe you aren't going to read Breaking Dawn. I thought it was the best one (after the first one) and there is quite a surprise in there. I kinda knew how the story would end, but one plot twist totally stunned me (in a good way).

    I've read a few of the books on your list. I liked the Melissa Banks book. I just finished reading the fifth book in a teenage series called Vampire Kisses and found all five books funny and adorable.

    52 books in 52 weeks sounds like such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tror dette hadde gått bra for meg også...har alltid ei bok på gang! Nå i helga fikk jeg ei dille med en serie som søsteren min har kjøpt- Livsarven- hadde de 22 første bøkene, og leste dem ut i løpet av ei lita uke..men jeg fikk ikke gjort så mye annet da! Galskap. Men det er jo moro;-)
    Har forresten sansen for Cecelia Ahern- har bare lest etpar av hennes bøker, men liker dem godt. Har enda ikke begynt på Twilight...men de leser ungene, også hun med dysleksi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you should totally read the last twilight book and then you will understand why they cant be together!! It all comes together and I think you will be happY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing reader and knitter! I enjoyed the book that you were reading, I believe it was The People Act of Love. Very interesting story. Thank you for sharing some more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du MÅ lese Breaking Dawn! Som så mange andre skriver her er det den beste boka, og ja, det er en overraskelse på lur.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥