Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wurm

Wurm

Anyone who have tried to take a picture of them self know how difficult it is! I think I took over 25 shoots to get a couple I could use... I've been meaning to knit myself a hat all winter, but haven't found any hat that I liked until I saw Wurm. I'm not a hat person and I don't look good in hats at all, but this one wasn't too bad actually ;)

Wurm

Pattern: Wurm by katushika.
Yarn: 73 g Silja sock yarn.
Needles: 3,5 & 4 mm.

Finally warm enough to enjoy some snack outdoors without mittens!

And as you can see from the pictures, the weather is GREAT! The sun is warming a lot now, so the kids and I could have some snack outdoors yesterday without our mittens and a lot of clothes on. So spring is finally coming to our parts in the world too ;)

Easter egg filled with candy

In Norway the kids gets an Easter egg filled with candy on Maundy Thursday :) So we'll have to see who manage to make the candy last until Monday ;) I think some of them have made a big dive in the candy already...

Having fun in the hill :)

And ofcourse we have to enjoy the weather today too! We've been up in the hills sledding and frying sausages already. Now the clothes are drying infront of the wood stove so we can make another trip outdoors. And this time I'll bring my knitting :)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your family and your life with us!
    I like this hat too. It's on my to-knit list. I don't look good in hats either, but I don't care anymore. I want to have warm ears when it's cold. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat!
    I'll have to remember that one for next season. This summer, I'll be making mittens for everyone.

    I can't believe the amount of snow you still have! Wishing you all some lovely spring time weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hat, Hege. I like the thinner yarn, even though it takes longer to knit up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about taking pictures of yourself. Sometimes you just have too though.

    The hat is really cute. I have a hard time with hats also, but I have found two that I am going to make and see if I like them on me.

    I love the Easter Egg tin!!! Where can I find some?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama: The Easter egg is made of paper and we can buy it in the grocery stores here. But I found a online store, scroll a bit down ;)

    http://www.thefind.com/gifts/info-paper-mache-german-candy-container

    Eggs like these have been an Eater thing here in Norway since I was a kid. I remember I had a big egg covered in some shiny pink paper with a bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wurm! I have it in my queue! It looks great on you. Looks like the kids are having fun! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wurm is awesome, and I agree about tring to take pics of yourself...it usually takes me about 25 tries, too!
    Keep on enjoying that warm(ish) weather!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥