Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I've been testknitting this sock for Allison, and I loved knitting this sock! The cables was so fun to knit.
It's a toe-up pattern and I was a bit scared that I had made the foot too long before I started the heel. Frogging cables do not seem like a plesant thing to do... But it fitted just perfect :)
Pattern: Mayflowers .
Yarn: I used 53 g of Lana Grossa Meilenweit Uni/Solid #1113. It's a 100 g ball of yarn, so I dont have enough for the left sock. If I don't find some similar white yarn in my stash ;) The flowers are knitted in some leftovers from these socks.
Needles: 2,25 mm.