Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mayflowers sock

Mayflowers sock

I've been testknitting this sock for Allison, and I loved knitting this sock! The cables was so fun to knit.

Mayflowers sock

It's a toe-up pattern and I was a bit scared that I had made the foot too long before I started the heel. Frogging cables do not seem like a plesant thing to do... But it fitted just perfect :)

Mayflowers sock

Pattern: Mayflowers .
Yarn: I used 53 g of Lana Grossa Meilenweit Uni/Solid #1113. It's a 100 g ball of yarn, so I dont have enough for the left sock. If I don't find some similar white yarn in my stash ;) The flowers are knitted in some leftovers from these socks.
Needles: 2,25 mm.
Size: L

Mayflowers sock

10 comments:

  1. The socks are gorgeous. I can't imagine doing cables that complex!

    I see you're working on a lepidoptera mitt. I've made two pairs and I adore the pattern!

    I have to tell you that I had the pleasure of eating cloudberries a number of years ago on a vacation to Newfoundland, Canada. They are amazing!

    I can buy cloudberry jam at IKEA, but it's not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those cables are great! I've never done cabled socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cables are beautiful I love how they are to the side!! And those flowers!! Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful socks! I especially love the flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They are really great socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely socks. I like the flowers at the top.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥