Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Mayflowers sock
I've been testknitting this sock for Allison, and I loved knitting this sock! The cables was so fun to knit.
It's a toe-up pattern and I was a bit scared that I had made the foot too long before I started the heel. Frogging cables do not seem like a plesant thing to do... But it fitted just perfect :)
Pattern: Mayflowers .
Yarn: I used 53 g of Lana Grossa Meilenweit Uni/Solid #1113. It's a 100 g ball of yarn, so I dont have enough for the left sock. If I don't find some similar white yarn in my stash ;) The flowers are knitted in some leftovers from these socks.
Needles: 2,25 mm.
Size: L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those socks look great.
ReplyDeleteThe socks are gorgeous. I can't imagine doing cables that complex!
ReplyDeleteI see you're working on a lepidoptera mitt. I've made two pairs and I adore the pattern!
I have to tell you that I had the pleasure of eating cloudberries a number of years ago on a vacation to Newfoundland, Canada. They are amazing!
I can buy cloudberry jam at IKEA, but it's not the same!
Wow - those cables are great! I've never done cabled socks.
ReplyDeleteThe Cables are beautiful I love how they are to the side!! And those flowers!! Yummy
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful socks! I especially love the flowers <3
ReplyDeleteNydelige!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They are really great socks!!
ReplyDeleteLovely socks. I like the flowers at the top.
ReplyDeleteWow these are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNydelige!!!
ReplyDelete