Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knitting & Crochet Blog week :: Day Three



Write about a knitter whose work (whether because of project choice, photography, styling, scale of projects, stash, etc) you enjoy. If they have an enjoyable blog, you might find it a good opportunity to send a smile their way.

Here I have to say that my mum and my grandmother (my mum's mother) is the knitters who's work I enjoy the most! My mum have knitted sweaters, jackets and baby stuff for all of my kids. And my grandmother is still knitting at the age 87! Both the kids and I have gotten many great knitted and crochet things from her. She knits the most lovely lace tablecloths.


Lace tableclothes knitted by my grandmother


And my mum had her crochet this beautiful bedspread for hubby and me some years ago :)

Bed spread crocheted by my grandmother

When it comes to a knitter I don't know, it must be Anne from Knitspot. She knits the most beautiful things - and the speed of her needles!! Things seems to fly of her needles in no time ;) And her blog is a sight for sore eyes with all the beautiful pictures!


Click here to see other blogs tagged with knitcroblo3, blogging about this same topic for Knitting and Crochet Blog week.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful read and I'll have to visit knitspot to check it out :))

    Have a nice day
    Henriette

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥