Friday, April 30, 2010

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week :: Day Five


Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you like to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub?


My knitting corner :)

This is my place in the living room. Here I have all I need except for my yarn stash. I guess hubby would freak out if I should have that too in reach *lol* If you click the picture you can see the notes I've made ;)
(Sorry about the mess, but I guess all creative people have it a little messy, don't they..?)

mosaic3f25c2bff544890198b1fedb0752bb5d68330958

I also knit outdoors when I can. To bad the winter is so long here - it's not fun to knit whit frozen fingers... I'm not that brave yet that I'll bring my knitting with me at the doctor/dentis waiting room. But I guess I should try to knit in the car, but sitting in the middle in the back with kids on each sides, dosn't invite for pointy needles...

Click here to see other blogs tagged with knitcroblo3, blogging about this same topic for Knitting and Crochet Blog week.

5 comments:

  1. Godt å se at ikke alle har striglede hjem med orden over alt :) Jeg har dessverre ikke min egen krok, men har okkupert en del av sofaen og under den finnes massevis av det man trenger på en vanlig strikkekveld :)
    Finfin helg til deg.
    PS-imponerende innsats med fargeblyantspissing. Kjenner meg igjen der!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hege/Cloudberry,
    I've been 'lurking' in your blogg for a few weeks now and I thought it was time to say Hello!
    I used to live in Sweden, and I have an Irish friend living in Oslo, so we've visited her once and also travelled by train from Gothenburg to Bergen via Oslo.
    I enjoy your blog, especially the bits about the family and the knitting. I started out with the Knit Crochet Blog Week too cos I saw it here!
    Keep on knitting!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i forgot to say, I knit at the doctor's surgery and at the place where we take the cars for the national Car test, i knit at lunch at work, i even knit on a short stroll recently!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a cozy and inspiring place to sit and knit, although when the weather is nice it's hard to beat knitting outdoors. I can knit in the car on occasion, sometimes it gives me motion sickness, though. :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥