Saturday, May 1, 2010

52 books in 52 weeks update



I love books! I've been readig books since I learned how to read, and there's no better way to spend some hours than with a good book and disappear into another world! So when I found the 52 books in 52 weeks group on Ravelry, I thought I'd make a list of the books I read and see if I manage to read 52 books in a year. And it's seems like I have no problem so far ;) I might even manage to do the reading 200+ books in 2010 challenge ;)

I've highlighted my favourite books :)

45 - Dead to the World (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 4) - Charlaine Harris
46 - Dead as a Doornail (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 5) - Charlaine Harris
47 - The girls - Lori Lansens


48 - Definitely Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 6) - Charlaine Harris
49 - I Evigendt - Siri Fjellvang Tobiassen

All Together Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 7) - Charlaine Harris
53 - Hva er angst - Paul Moxnes
54 - I, Coriander - Sally Gardner



55 - Fire and Ice - Julie Garwood
56 - Whispering to witches - Anna Dale
57 - Sjakk matt (Polarnetter #13) - Ellinor Rafaelsen
58 - Heksens tid - Árni Thórarinsson
59 - The hunt for Atlantis - Andy McDermott




60 - Bride Flight - Marieke Van Der Pol

Right now I've started to read "Nihal from the Land of the Wind".
What have you read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥