Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chocolate chip cookies socks :)



It's been raining during the night, so we woke up to a foggy world this morning. But the clouds blew away and the sun came out after midday :) So out we went. I brought my knitting and manage to finish up this pair of socks for hubby.

Pattern: 60 st, k2, p1.
Yarn: 104 g Mellanraggi #28014 from Järbo Garn
Needles: 3 mm.



Endre and I went to look for coltsfoot, and we found one tiny one. Bad picture, I had to hurry to snap a picture before Endre picked it...



And with all the warm days we've had, the trees are finally starting to turn green :) The snow is almost gone due to the fast melting. But the fast melting has it's bad sides too... A lot of roads have been closed due to flood, landslides and ice in the rivers.



Maybe this little man could help ;)

We're having a nest in the garden ;)

Seems like we've got ourself a nest in the garden too ;)

6 comments:

  1. I love your use of color in your socks. They do look yummy just like cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hege - I've been enjoying your blog for awhile now. I love the socks that you have knitted. You have referred to Ravelry a few times, so I went to that site and joined. I'm making hats right now, but am wanting to get into making socks. I was wondering if you would be my "friend" on Ravelry? I'm not sure how to find you there to ask. Also, I am half Norwegian, even though I live in California! My last name is Fimreite, which is the same name as a little village not too far from Bergen. So part of my heart is in Norway. My name on Ravelry is born2create. Hope to be in touch. -Fondly, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great socks, Hege. Thanks for sharing your 17 Mai pics. Your family all look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are well named, they look just like chocolate chip cookie colours in them.
    Har ni fått vattnet tillbaks än?

    Lovely to have seen your 17th May pictures, what lovely children you have! and your own fine Bunad too!
    regards
    liz
    ps jag har länkat till dig på min blogg, hoppas att det går bra för dig. Om inte så säg till mig...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great socks. I'm glad it looks like it's warming up around there :). I love the dragon nest ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så enkelt kan man alstå strikke pene sokker. Likte godt fargene i det garnet ja! Godt å vite at dinosaurer trenger reir, regner med at den feberen treffer guttungen om et par år. Og så vidunderlig vakre barna dine var i finstasen!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥