Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Serendipity socks

Serendipity socks

I've knitted 30 pairs of socks in almost a year . Since the 52 Pair Plunge III ends this month, I have not been able to knit up 52 pairs. But I don't care. I think 30 pairs of socks is great too. And I might manage to squeeze out one or two pairs before May is over ;)

Serendipity socks

Pattern: Serendipity sock from Sock Club - a great book! And the pattern was so fun and easy to knit. Perfect tv-knitting ;)
Yarn: 77 g Regia Color 4-ply #4157.
Needles: 2,5 mm.



:)

Endre has been home all days this week. Due to playing in the water his been down with a cold and have been a bit asthmatic... So despite the sun is shining, we've been playing inside the last days. He's all into games now, or rather the bits and pieces of all the games ;) He sort out and counts the money and all the other pieces. Right now we're watching The adventure of Clutch Powers ;)

Tomorrow is Ascension day, and that is a holiday here in Norway. The school have a day off on Friday and we have our Norwegian Constitution Day on the 17th of May, so we are having a long weekend with 5 days off :) I managed to squeeze myself in my bunad today (it's been some years since last time I managed to do that...), so I don't have to worry about what to wear on Monday ;)

8 comments:

  1. 30 pairs is incredible - considering I've only knit about one per year!

    That's great you have a holiday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 pairs of socks is a huge accomplishment. Wow.Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunad! What a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be able to knit socks with your eyes closed! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are fabulous! I love how Endre plays games-the same way as my kids do! Sorry that he's sick :(. Have a fun holiday and well done fitting into your dress! That's always a wonderful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those socks! Thirty pairs of socks ... wow! That is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be proud of 30 pairs of socks, too. Congrats! And those socks are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥