I've knitted 30 pairs of socks in almost a year . Since the 52 Pair Plunge III ends this month, I have not been able to knit up 52 pairs. But I don't care. I think 30 pairs of socks is great too. And I might manage to squeeze out one or two pairs before May is over ;)
Pattern: Serendipity sock from Sock Club - a great book! And the pattern was so fun and easy to knit. Perfect tv-knitting ;)
Yarn: 77 g Regia Color 4-ply #4157.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
Endre has been home all days this week. Due to playing in the water his been down with a cold and have been a bit asthmatic... So despite the sun is shining, we've been playing inside the last days. He's all into games now, or rather the bits and pieces of all the games ;) He sort out and counts the money and all the other pieces. Right now we're watching The adventure of Clutch Powers ;)
Tomorrow is Ascension day, and that is a holiday here in Norway. The school have a day off on Friday and we have our Norwegian Constitution Day on the 17th of May, so we are having a long weekend with 5 days off :) I managed to squeeze myself in my bunad today (it's been some years since last time I managed to do that...), so I don't have to worry about what to wear on Monday ;)
Tomorrow is Ascension day, and that is a holiday here in Norway. The school have a day off on Friday and we have our Norwegian Constitution Day on the 17th of May, so we are having a long weekend with 5 days off :) I managed to squeeze myself in my bunad today (it's been some years since last time I managed to do that...), so I don't have to worry about what to wear on Monday ;)
30 pairs is incredible - considering I've only knit about one per year!
ReplyDeleteThat's great you have a holiday! Enjoy!
30 pairs of socks is a huge accomplishment. Wow.Congratulations
ReplyDeleteLove the bunad! What a great tradition.
ReplyDeleteYou must be able to knit socks with your eyes closed! Wow.
ReplyDeleteThe socks are fabulous! I love how Endre plays games-the same way as my kids do! Sorry that he's sick :(. Have a fun holiday and well done fitting into your dress! That's always a wonderful feeling!
ReplyDeleteI love those socks! Thirty pairs of socks ... wow! That is impressive.
ReplyDeleteI really like those socks!
ReplyDeleteI would be proud of 30 pairs of socks, too. Congrats! And those socks are beautiful...
ReplyDelete