Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some small knits :)

Our plans about going to our lean-to on Sunday got called off because Erlend got the stomach flu :( It's the worst thing I know! Yuck! Fortunally he was the only one, and we haven't catched it yet, so hopefully we won't get it either. And it's been snowing - alot! I think we've gotten about 50 cm of snow this week. The roads are terrible to drive on, and I'm so glad I don't have to be out driving each day! Due to Erlend being sick, I haven't knit so much. But I have made up a few outfits for Barbie ;) The patterns are from Sticka till Barbie, a site filled with over 900 free patterns - me like :)

DSCN2845

First a gold top.
Patern: #529 from Sticka till Barbie.
Yarn: Some gold yarn I've had in my stash for years.
Needles: 2 mm.




DSCN2844

I like this, but if I'll knit it again, I'll make some decreasing on the sleeves.
Pattern: #320 from Sticka till Barbie.
Yarn: Online, leftovers from my yellow lace socks.
Needles: 2 mm.



DSCN2839

Pattern: #5 from Sticka till Barbie.
Yarn: Online, leftovers from my yellow lace socks.
Needles: 2 mm.



DSCN2848

I've been frogging a bit too ;) I started this scarf back in October... It's been alomost done, don't know why I haven't finished it. But when I digged it out of my knit basket and casted off (yes, it was the only thing left to do...), I saw that it turned out to short to become a good scarf :( So I frogged it. I really like the spider, so I'm going to knit it on another project. A hat perhaps. Or a pair of socks, like these.

DSCN2852

And I'm almost done with my Heart yoke cardigan!!! I have just one front band left :)

9 comments:

  1. I love Barbie's halter dress! It's so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about Erlend. Yuck! That really is the worst. I love the Barbie clothes! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Barbie is quite fashionable because of your hands! Sorry about the bug - the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stakkars Erlend! Håper han er frisk igjen nå.

    Det var da ei skikkelig søt Barbiedokke du hadde! Jeg syns alltid det var så moro å lage klær til Barbie, men jentene mine har aldri lekt med dokker...

    Håper dere får vår etterhvert, dere også. Her regner det...men nå er det snart helg! Håper den blir bra:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the halter Barbie dress! I liked the scarf- hope you use that pattern again it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Barbie clothes are adorable! I like the gold top. I bought a book of Barbie patterns many years ago but haven't made any yet. Sorry about Erlend's stomach flu, that's the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei!
    Takk for koselig kommentar=) De e arti når noen like de man lage! Pickles - vestn e utruli lettstrikka, og den e så flott på! Planlegg noen (holdt på å skrive mange) tell, sånn at ho lillemor kan bruke dem i barnehagen :))

    Glede meg tell å se korsn Heart Yoke Cardigan blir, den ser kjempeflott ut :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved my Barbie dolls, and even though I get the whole thing about them being too "perfect" and giving girls low self-esteem. I always thought I'd have so much fun knitting clothes for my daughter's Barbies. The only problem was that she had no interest in them. Guess I'll have to wait til I have grandkids:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Søte Barbieklær! Jeg har heldigvis ingen Barbiefan i huset, for jeg hadde aldri orket det pirket...

    Den edderkoppen på skjerfet likte jeg ikke så godt, den var litt for livaktig. Det er noe med edderkoppben, de er bare så ekle...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥