Thursday, June 30, 2011
Ishbel is finally dry after blocking. I was not sure if I was going to like the colours when I knitted this. But after getting it off the needles and blocking it, I think it turned out pretty :) The colours are a bit more sharper and intens than in the pictures.
I didn't have enough yarn to complete the D chart in the pattern. But I think the size is just right for a shawl to wrap around your neck ;)
Yarn: 100 g Zauberball, colour: Grashalm.
Size: The "wingspan" is ca. 150 cm and from the tip and up it's ca. 50 cm.
I've knitted up a bib in green as well - must try to keep up with Project Spectrum :) Again the colour is more sharper.
Pattern: Made along as I knitted ;)
Yarn: Mor Aase bomull and Gjestal Bomull Sport.
Needles: 3,5 mm
Even if it's Summer now, Fall will soon be upon us. So I've started to knit warm things for the kids ;)
This is a pair of socks for Endre. I was gamling about having enough yarn - and I ran out just before the toes were done... So I used the little leftover from Ishbel to knit the toes with.
Pattern: Simple k2, p2 socks with a short-row heel. 52 st.
Yarn: Admiral Ombr, colour: Schachtelhal. I've used the leftovers from these socks.
Needles: 2,5 mm