Eirin's best friend got a little brother a month ago, and I have knitted two pairs of baby booties for him.
Pattern: Socks with cable pattern
Yarn: 29 g of some unlabeled from my stash
Needles: 2,5 and 3,5 mm
Size: 3-6 months
Pattern: It's a doll pattern from Babystrikk til dukken which I have added some stitches too to make it fit a baby
Yarn: 20 g Viking Baby Ull
Needles: 3 mm
Size: 0-3 months
Those booties are lovely! I'm downloading the first so I can eventually knit them.
ReplyDeleteI made preemie hats is one of my FO that I featured this week. I'll be donating those to a local hospital.
So cute! I've had people having tons of babies around me lately...maybe I need to make a few...
ReplyDeleteAhhh, so sweet!
ReplyDeletex
Those are adorable! I just put the pattern in my Ravelry queue.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! I hope to have someone to knit these for someday. ♥
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I like the cable details.
ReplyDeleteOooh thanks for the free bootie link! I have some yarn just perfect for little cabled booties!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute patterns! I love making small quick projects!
ReplyDeleteSøte sokker, de blir nok gode for små føtter :)
ReplyDeleteNydelige sokker!
ReplyDeleteFørste gang jeg titter innom deg - her var det mye fint og jeg kommer gjerne igjen!