Thursday, October 4, 2012

FO :: Larch

Larch

I had to hurry out this morning to take some photos when the sun came out :)
The shawl has been done for several days, but it seems like it took ages to dry when I blocked it...

Larch


Larch

Not sure which side is the rigt one, but I think this one is the prettiest ;)

Larch

And since Eirin is at school I had to model it myself. The shawl was a bit small when I casted it off, but blocking do wonders and as you can see it will be more than big enough for Eirin.

Larch

Pattern: Larch
Yarn: 177 g Sirdar Snuggly Tiny Tots, not sure which colourway...
Needles: 3,5 mm
Size: I knit the 84 stitch version and got 3 of the lace chart.



Now I'm taking my teacup and my sock knittig with me out on the terrace to soak up some sun while I wait for the kids to come home from school. 

16 comments:

  1. Sitting outside in the sun knitting and sipping on some tea, that sounds heavenly! The shawl turned out gorgeous, although everything you make turns out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawl is gorgeous! And your pictures of it are stunning, especially the second one with the leaves scattered around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shawl. Love how you photographed it on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that color is so beautiful! And I love your pictures so much, so jealous I don't have those skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I hadn't a few poject going on, I'd start a shawl in beige right away. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Great autumn photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nydelig sjal du har laget! Kunne godt tenke meg å lage et slikt, men det ser noe avansert ut med den vakre borden..Hvor kan jeg eventuelt finne oppskrift? :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥